Mixfit is looking for a champion for the written word, to be their Copywriter/Editor and support brand initiatives and marketing strategies in Boston, MA. We are looking for someone that is passionate for storytelling with an obsessive attention to detail.
This role has high visibility amongst the team and will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Things you’ll do
- Create clear, engaging and dynamic content for a variety of marketing campaigns designed to cultivate customer relationships and drive action
- Write copy for all channels and formats including but not limited to: emails, landing pages, websites, blogs, flyers, social media, surveys, events, mobile apps, and direct mail
- Apply digital writing strategies, integrating SEO best practices into all web content
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, message clarity and a consistent style and voice throughout all content
- Partner with a cross-capability team to conceive and produce effective materials that align with corporate brand guidelines.
- Ensuring a consistent style, tone, and voice to the brand throughout all copy
- Bring an understanding and experience towards reacting to and following regulatory and legal guidelines.
- Upload content to systems as needed, including our website.
Your past and passion
- 3+ years of experience in an agency or in-house creative environment – ideally writing not only digital but also traditional media
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Willingness to take direction, offer creative input, and collaborate across disciplines
- Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail, and an ability to work both independently and collaboratively, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Comfortable with writing on unfamiliar topics as needed
- Hungry to learn and continue to optimize the content experience across channels
- Experience working with WordPress and MailChimp is helpful
- Excitement and energy derived from working for a small start-up company, embracing ambiguity as it comes
- Passion for the health and wellness space
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, journalism, communications or equivalent
Please share your cover letter, resume and writing samples.